lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

Baby I'm a Fool

Una belleza que quiero dejar registrada en el  cuaderno de bitácora.
Baby I'm a Fool, Melody Gardot



How was I to know that this was always
only just a little game to you?
All the time I felt you gave your heart
I thought that I would do the same for you,

Tell the truth I think I should have
seen it coming from a mile away,
When the words you say are,
“Baby I’m a fool who thinks
It’s cool to fall in love”

If I gave a thought to fascination
I would know it wasn’t right to care,
Logic doesn’t seem to mind that
I am fascinated by the love affair,

Still my heart would benefit from
A little tenderness from time to time, but never mind,
Cos Baby I’m a fool
who thinks it’s cool to fall in love,

Baby I should hold on just a moment
And be sure it’s not for vanity,
Look me in the eye and tell me
Love is never based upon insanity,

Hear the way my heart is beating
every other moments fleeting,
Kiss me now, don’t ask me how,

Cos Baby I’m a fool
who thinks it’s cool to fall,
Baby I’m a fool
who thinks it’s cool to fall,
And I would never tell
If you became a fool and fell in Love.



Gran descubrimiento que debo a Noe, una preciosidad con un gusto exquisito para todo;)

1 comentario:

  1. oh, una maravillosidad de canción, desde luego. descubro yo también. gracias!

    ResponderEliminar