domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Toxic

Una cálida versión de una cantautora franco-israelí, Yaël Naïm.







Baby, can't you see? I'm callin'A guy like you should wear a warnin'It's dangerousI'm fallin'
There's no escape, I can't waitI need a hit, baby, give me itYou're dangerousI'm lovin' it
Too high, can't come downIt's in the airAnd it's all around
Do you feel me now?
With a taste of your lips, I'm on a rideYou're toxic, I'm slippin' underWith a taste of a poison paradiseI'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic?
It's getting late to give you upI took a sip from a devil's cupSlowlyIt's taking over me
Too high, can't come downLosing my headSpinning 'round and 'round
Can you feel me now?
With a taste of your lips, I'm on a rideYou're toxic, I'm slippin' underWith a taste of a poison paradiseI'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do, but you know that you're toxicDon't you know that you're toxic?
With a taste of your lips, I'm on a rideYou're toxic, I'm slippin' underWith a taste of a poison paradiseI'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?
With a taste of your lips, I'm on a rideYou're toxic, I'm slippin' under(Toxic)With a taste of a poison paradiseI'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?
Intoxicate me now with your lovin' nowI think I'm ready now, I think I'm ready nowIntoxicate me now with your lovin' nowI think I'm ready now

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario